De nieuwe organisatie die is ontstaan door de fusie tussen de Zeeuwse Bibliotheek en Scoop krijgt de naam ZB. Dat is woensdagavond bekend gemaakt op een personeelsbijeenkomst. Achter de naam ZB komt ‘Planbureau en Bibliotheek van Zeeland’ te staan.
De ZB wil meer gaan doen dan alleen onderzoek en bibliotheekactiviteiten. De instelling wil met cultuur, debat, muziek en sociale activiteiten nieuwe doelgroepen bedienen.
We have just published the second batch of interviews with our main track speakers:
To get up to speed with the various topics discussed in the main track talks, you can start reading the following interviews:
- Antti Kantee: What is wrong with Operating Systems (and how do we make things better)
- Giulio Eulisse: IgProf?: The Ignominous Profiler
- Larry Wall: Get ready to party!
- Poul-Henning Kamp: Ntimed an NTPD replacement
- Sylvestre Ledru and Lukas Blakk: A new version of Firefox is available: Releasing Quality Firefox Products
Last week, we already published our first set of speaker interviews. If you can't wait for FOSDEM 2015, get a glimpse of the talks in all these interviews. More are coming during the next weeks. See you in 2015!
source : https://fosdem.org/2015/news/
The FreeBSD Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the availability of FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE. This is the second release of the stable/10 branch, which improves on the stability of FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE and introduces some new features.
Some of the highlights:
- The new console driver, vt(4), has been added.
- Support for FreeBSD/i386 guests has been added to bhyve(4).
- The bhyve(4) hypervisor now supports booting from a zfs(8) filesystem.
- Support for SMP was added to the armv6 kernels and enabled by default in the configuration files for all platforms that contain multi-core CPUs.
- Initial support for UEFI boot has been added for the FreeBSD/amd64 architecture.
- Support has been added to cache geli(8) passphrases during system boot.
- Support for the UDP-Lite protocol (RFC 3828) has been added to the IPv4 and IPv6 stacks.
- The new filesystem automount facility, autofs(5), has been added.
- The sshd(8) rc.d(8) startup script now generates ED25519 sshd(8) host keys if keys do not already exist when ssh_keygen_alg() is invoked.
- OpenSSH has been updated to version 6.6p1.
- The nc(1) utility has been updated to match the version in OpenBSD 5.5.
- Sendmail has been updated to 8.14.9.
- The unbound(8) caching resolver and ldns have been updated to version 1.4.22.
- OpenPAM has been updated to Ourouparia (20140912).
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.0.1j.
- The pkg(8) package management utility has been updated to version 1.3.8.
For a complete list of new features and known problems, please see the online release notes and errata list, available at:
Download the ISO/image file from here: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ISO-IMAGES/10.1/
Full announcement: https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.1R/announce.html
It has to begin at start, so here is the blog about the technical stuff i do.